- Posted by Jade
- On July 2, 2014
- 0 Comments
Given recent Scaffolding collapses in Sydney and Melbourne this raises the importance for scaffolding to be inspected by qualified welding inspectors.
AWS is a NATA accredited type A inspection body specifically accredited for the inspection of scaffolding.
AWS® Scope of inspection for scaffolding consists of:
- Inspection of welds by qualified welding inspector
- Tube inspections—external & internal
- Tube thickness inspection
- New manufactured and imported inspection
- Repair of scaffolding components
- Weld procedure and welder qualification
- Verification certificate of compliance in accordance with design standards
Contact AWS today and book in your scaffold inspection.