- Posted by Jade
- On July 2, 2014
- 0 Comments
Given recent Scaffolding collapses in Sydney and Melbourne this raises the importance for scaffolding to be inspected by qualified welding inspectors.
AWS is an inspection body specifically accredited for the inspection of scaffolding.
AWS® Scope of inspection for scaffolding consists of:
- Inspection of welds by qualified welding inspector
- Tube inspections—external & internal
- Tube thickness inspection
- New manufactured and imported inspection
- Repair of scaffolding components
- Weld procedure and welder qualification
- Verification certificate of compliance in accordance with design standards
Contact AWS today and book in your scaffold inspection.